Performing professional home inspections in Camden, Gloucester, and Salem Counties is what we excel at. We take the trust that our customers place in our knowledge and abilities very seriously, and take pride in the professional home inspections that we perform. Our job is to honestly and accurately assess the actual home condition, and then to communicate this condition to our customers and educate them on the findings.
Industry Excellence And Respect
- We are responsible for more than two thousand home inspections.
- We have been doing home inspection in Camden, Gloucester and Salem counties since 2006.
- We are viewed as one of the top choices for home inspections in the counties of Camden, Gloucester, and Salem.
- Our home inspectors have handled a wide range of home styles and types, and we are well qualified to inspect homes of any age.
The respect that we have in the home inspection industry is due to the excellence that we provide during any home inspection. We offer flexibility in scheduling, friendly and professional service, and we encourage our clients to take a very active part in the home inspection and to ask any questions that they may have. Our customers include home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals.
Additional Options Concerning Services
In addition to home inspection services of the highest quality we also offer other services. These include:
- Pool Inspection
- Radon Testing and Assessment
- Lead Inspection
- Termite Inspection
- Asbestos Assessment and Testing
- Mold Assessment and Testing
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Oil Tank Assessment and Testing
Our home inspectors generally take three or four hours to do a thorough inspection, and will cover more than sixteen hundred components of a home. Once the inspection is complete our clients receive a binder containing a highly detailed report listing all of the inspection findings, and color pictures to show any areas or rooms that caused concern. Any questions will be answered before, during, and even after the inspection.
Organization And Association Affiliations
As a home inspector for the counties of Camden, Gloucester, and Salem John Heller is very involved in a number of organizations and associations. In addition he has a number of certifications in the home inspection industry.
- John Heller is a member of Burlington Camden County Association of Realtors (BCCAR).
- He belongs to GSBR, and is an active member.
- The NACHI, a national association of home inspectors, also counts John Heller as a member in good standing.
- John Heller is also a member of NJNACHI.
- He is a NJ State Licensed Home Inspector.
- John Heller is also a Certified Radon Inspector.
Areas Of Praise From Our Customers
There are a number of aspects concerning our services that have received many comments and a lot of feedback from our customers. Our home inspectors are dependable and honest, and they seem to enjoy answering questions and helping to educate our customers on the condition of their homes. The early arrival is another aspect that our clients appreciate, because there is no wait times or unexpected delays.
The professional attitude and friendly demeanor that our home inspectors have is greatly appreciated by our clients, and the report is another area of extensive positive feedback. The accuracy of the report down to the smallest details, and the pictures that show full color depictions of any areas of concern, are very helpful. Our inspectors clearly explain any problems in a way that is honest and open without being alarmist, and our customers have responded very positively to this.